Different food and diets are included in a healthy daily routine. It refers to food that contains all of the required nutrients and minerals for human survival. If you take care of your diet, you will be able to enjoy every area of your life. Finally, good health contributes to a positive mental state. Alternatively, having a good intellect is essential for completing any activity.
Importance of balanced food and diet
Nutritionists have strictly advised having a balanced diet. I agree with all nutritionists that a healthy diet has many advantages. First of all, a balanced diet mainly consists of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, and minerals. These are the basic needs for the body to perform its functions properly and efficiently. In addition, it will help in your good growth. Secondly, nowadays diseases are more common. For example, cancer is very common. If we develop a habit of having balanced food and diet it will be difficult to be a victim of such illness. A body having strong immunity can fight well with strong germs. So, we should have strong immunity to fight these lethal diseases.
Encourage your children to balanced diet
We should encourage our children to a balanced diet because in this way they will come to know the importance of it. Nowadays children enjoy junk food but they don’t take care of their health. So, they are vulnerable to many lethal diseases. Firstly, they don’t know about the importance of a balanced diet.SO, they don’t bother with what they are eating. We should tell them that it is an essential part of your body. Secondly, they don’t feel active when they take more fast food instead of a healthy diet. Thirdly, such children don’t have a powerful mind and body to do even a simple task of their life. Fourthly, they don’t have a strong nervous system due to which unable to give a good and fast response to anything. In conclusion, it is our main duty to ensure that our children are taking a healthy diet.
Benefits of Healthy Food
In our regular job schedule, food plays a crucial role. It aids in the improvement of our immunity, the repair of damaged cells, and the overall growth of our bodies. Food, on the other hand, offers us an internal sense of well-being. Everyone should aware of the benefits of eating such food. So, that they can avoid diseases. Here are some benefits of having healthy food.
- Manage your weight properly
- Make us active
- Increases work output
- Better mood swings
- Improves memory
- Solves the problem of appetite
- Helps indigestion
- Improves sleep
- Maintain Hormonal balance
- Acts as a shield from diseases
How do you get nutrients from food?
There are the following five main important nutrients that should be present in a balanced diet.
These are sources of amino acids for our body. It acts as a building block in our body
This is a source of glucose that provides quick energy for our body
Source of reserve energy storage. It also acts as an absorbent for vitamins
Vitamins are necessary to keep your nails, hairs, and skin healthy
Minerals help in regulating the body process. For example, Calcium is necessary for the growth of bones. Iron helps in transporting oxygen to all body cells.
Types of Healthy food
There are the following types of healthy food.
- Cereals, potatoes, and other vegetables are the main carbohydrates source. They enable us to do our daily tasks.
- Eggs, Milk, pulses, and meat are the main source of proteins. Proteins play an important part to develop our immunity. So, proteins make our muscles strong and repair damaged cells.
- Butter, Nuts, and dry fruits are sources of Fats. They provide us energy more than carbohydrates but they are dangerous if used in excess amounts.
- Vegetables, Fruits, Fish, Green leafy vegetables, Milk are good sources of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Their small amounts are enough for the proper functioning of the body. However, now nutritionists researched that we should use them in large amounts because they fight common diseases like diabetes, obesity, and cancer.
- Spinach is famous as a green leafy vegetable with antioxidants and it is a good source of many vitamins and minerals.
- Breastfeeding is necessary for your baby to have long-term health benefits. It will reduce the risk for your infant to have any disease. Above all, your baby will grow with strong immunity.
- For sugar intake choose fruits instead of chocolates and sugary snacks etc. Sugar should be less than 5% in a healthy diet.
- Avoid soft drinks, Soda, high-energy drinks, and yogurt drinks to reduce intake of sugars.
- Reduce the use of high salt concentrated food to protect yourself from hypertension and heart diseases. Similarly, it will also reduce the risk of stroke in adults.